It's been a while since I posted anything HERE. Don't worry, I've still been all over the internet--mostly on Twitter and over at the Fearless Fifteeners blog, and even occasionally on Tumblr. Poor blog, you kind of get the short end of the stick.
Anyway. I thought it time for a quick bloggish update on what's going on over here.
--I got my edits on TUNNEL VISION. And they were totally doable, so I revised and turned them back in!
--All sorts of exciting craziness has been happening in my inbox since. Cover talk, blurb talk, other authors reading my book talk, Real Actual Book Coming out Next Year talk. I have to keep from bouncing constantly, pretty much. Or chair dancing.
That's most of my excitement at the moment. But in addition to that, let's see:
- The Fearless Fifteeners group is coming along great--I think we're up to 72 members, and going strong.
- I'm going to NY for BEA! Woot! Also London for a family vacation late this summer. Planning them both is making me slightly dizzy.
- I'm back in choir, this time singing a mix of Austrian composers (Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn) and songs from The Sound of Music. Guess which set I like better?
- Sparkle Girl is in a crazy period too, with a robotics competition this weekend, Future Problem Solvers, clarinet, and a part in Disney Jr. Cinderella. AND she's writing a short story for an American Girl magazine competition, which I'm trying not to be too Mom-writer about.
- I'm plotting out Book 2. Jake is in my head again, yay!
Yeah, that's probably enough. Please comment...what's going on with you?