Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shift for the Better

I've been in a bit of a funk the past few days. Don't know why, exactly--it happens occasionally. Doesn't usually last 3 DAYS, but...

The good news is I feel *back* today, cheerful, optimistic. My usual self. Part of it is the character/plot revelation for SALVAGED I had in the shower this morning (yay Magic Water revelations). Part of it is also probably the show we saw last night, in the first concert of the season.

They're called CANTUS, from Minnesota. They were exactly what I needed.

Here's a song to lift your spirits too. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Belle said...

Thank goodness for showers and baths. It amazes me sometimes how much inspiration water contains. Loved the clip!

Tara McClendon said...

Glad the ephiphany helped you get out of the funk.

Unknown said...

Once again proving everything Minnesota is made of awesome. :)
Glad to hear you're bucking up.