Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

So baseball's over for the year.

I know, there are a couple other teams still in the mix, but nobody I want to watch. Time to pack up my pom-poms until April!

The new pic over there on the left is a little guy at a county fair, sitting on the prize pumpkin. Just in time for Halloween!

I admit I'm not super into Halloween like many writer-peeps are. Not sure why. I definitely enjoy getting Child gussied up in her costume (this year: Egyptian QUEEN) and doing the rounds trick or treating, even in the below-zero weather that always hits on Halloween. But I don't usually dress up much myself.

Am pondering buying an Actual Costume for next week, though, as I'm running the cake walk at Child's school Halloween party. Hum.

*ponders*

Will let you know what I come up with, if anything!

5 comments:

suzie townsend said...

Baseball is NOT over - root for the Phillies!

:)

Susan Adrian said...

Suzie: HA. I knew a Phillies or Yankees fan would call me out on that. :) If I do root, not to worry--it'll be for the Phillies!

TerryLynnJohnson said...

Checking out your blog. I'm not much into halloween either. But I loved the movie a League of their own!

Tiffany Schmidt said...

You better root for the Phillies! Not because I like them, but because they're playing The Team of Evil. The "y-word" is forbidden in my classroom. :)

Susan Adrian said...

TerryLynn: I do love baseball. Even when I try not to!

Tiffany: Er...sorry, bb. I did root for the Phillies, but Not Hard Enough, I guess!