Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey there--

Hello all!

Just wanted to check in and say that I'm here and doing well--very well, actually. I have a lot of interesting things going on, and have been Busy. I hope you are all enjoying life as much as I am!

I probably am going to continue my general quietness, but thought I'd leave you with a couple goodies.

First, the word of the month:

I have a sticky note on my computer that says:

DON'T FREAK OUT.
Be positive.
Be patient.

This seems to apply to pretty much everything in life, as far as I can tell.

Second, as I never got around to the Hawaii post, I thought I'd share two of my favorite pictures.

Yes, I'm being kissed by a dolphin (actually, a "wholphin")! Lifelong fantasy!

Aaaaaahhh.

4 comments:

Linda G. said...

I LOVE both those pics, but especially the one with the wholphin kissing you. So cool!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze! I really love your word of the month and sticky note. I need to plaster that sticky note to my forehead.

And those pictures! You are making me want to go on vacation! =)

Deborah Small said...

So good to see your pixels again. That sunset? Definitely, ahhhhh...:)

Optimistically yours!

Deb

Susan Adrian said...

Linder: Thanks! I rather love that pic of you too.

Cover Girl: The note really does apply to everything. All parts of it together! And we must've taken 200 photos of that sunset, every one a beauty.

Deb: Thank you! Optimism is the way to go, I'm sure of it. Hope you're having fun too.