Monday, August 04, 2008

Not really a post.

Still writing. Still an achingly dull and empty blog, for now.

I apologize.

In the meantime, Maureen is having adventures,

Gary is making very funny lists of what not to do in murder mysteries,

and Rose is having yummy drinks.

I did get to see an exhibit this weekend wherein I saw the originals of: the Wicked Witch's hat from the Wizard of Oz, George Clooney's Batman costume, Indy's leather jacket and whip, Darth Vader's cape and helmet (I looked into his eyes and got a little chill), and a whole mess of other Star Wars and Star Trek stuff. Very coolio.

Break over...later, gators.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Ooh, yummy drink recipe. You are very disciplined with your writing and it is making me feel bad. I'd better get back to work!

Susan Adrian said...

Hi Ingrid!

Yep, I'm all about keeping the pressure on my fellow writers. {evil grin}