Hello! Official excuse for not updating: I've been sitting in a corner thinking Deep Thoughts.*
*This is not true. I've been alternately detoxing from thesis push and catching up on everything, including getting back to writing. Yay!
To ease my way back into the blog thing, I created a meme for writers, to encourage each other. I don't tag people, but if you're so inclined, please copy and post for yourself! I'd love to see your names!
Props for Writers
It's all about sharing the love for fellow wordsmiths. Let's face it, this is not the easiest business to be in, and we can all use each other's support. I tried not to repeat names, since there are so many to give props to, but feel free to repeat if you wish, and list unpubbed authors too!
1. Name 3 "classic" (however you choose to define that term) authors you love to read.
2. Name 3 current authors you love to read.
3. Name 3 authors you admire for their skill.
4. Name 3 authors you admire for their persistence in this crazy, potentially soul-sucking gig.
5. Name 3 authors who deserve props for their support of other writers.
6. Name 3 people who really "get" your work--whose love of your stuff carries you through.
7. And for a switch, name the 3 things you love most about writing.
The satisfaction of having written
That transcendent moment when it all clicks in