Thursday, March 26, 2009

Yay

So...I don't want to jinx this streak, but the past couple of days have been pretty ~*sparkly*~.

No huge news, but lots of little encouraging signs from the Universe that I'm on the right path...that things just might work out in the end if I put everything I've got into it.

You KNOW I'll do that! I don't know how to do anything else, really.

So onward. Next step forward on all fronts. Thank you, Universe and others (you know who you are), for the encouragement. I needed it right then. :)

Hope you get ~*sparkly*~ encouragement today too!

5 comments:

helgor said...

Caught a glimpse at your facebook status and had to come over to see what had you so giddy...sounds promising...

Sending you more sparkles to keep the momentum going!

**********************************

Good luck!

Gerb said...

Yay for encouraging news! May it keep on coming!!!

Susan Adrian said...

Thanks, Helene!

Linda: Winning free books from your agent yesterday didn't hurt. :)

Gary Corby said...

Yay! Pleased for you. Hope the goodness lasts forever.

Tiffany Schmidt said...

Hip hip hooray! Whatever it is, I hope it doubles & triples & continues...

Can't wait to hear the details!