Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Imagery

Weird Fact I Just Realized: As of the 9th, I've been blogging for 4 years. 4! Years! 745 (746) posts. 750, probably, by then.

Huh.

I hope it's been entertaining and useful to somebody besides myself and my BFFs. :)

To celebrate, next week I'm going to do a little retrospective and post my Top 10 Hits. Okay, the posts I like best. WHY THE HECK NOT?

Ahem.

Anyway, that's fair warning. Today I'm going to do an imagery puzzle post. This is the approximate content of my head right now. Try to figure it out if you dare.


(image from one of the employees in my office)

 



(image from iStockPhoto)

 
(oops. HIM again)

3 comments:

Linda G. said...

Is it okay if I just gaze at the last pic, and maybe drool a bit?

Tara McClendon said...

Congrats on the milestone. I think it's a huge accomplishment.

Cindy said...

Four years, really? I remember you saying you had decided, and The Writer's Tale was born. And now it's what, four books later? And you have an agent! Good show.

Colin Firth. Mmmm.