Love day is celebrating what you love RIGHT THIS MINUTE. I love:
- The sunshine and 70-degree weather going on outside my window. I'm hoping to have lunch on a deck somewhere today.
- My writer friends, and all the new people I've met over the past couple of days!
- Agents and editors who are awesome (most, in my experience) and respond to emails and posts right away even though I know they're busy people.
- The Lindt Dark Chocolate with A Touch of Sea Salt bar I've been snacking off of all week.
- My husband, who just called me with two grammar questions in a row.
- The first day of the month, when I get to turn the new page on the calendar.
- The prospect of taking Child to the library this weekend to discover new books.