Friday, May 05, 2006

This Day

So far this has been a day of donuts and coffee, chatting and sun. A good day, and productive.

I added more good words to TMT, and am now up to some of my favorite bits, which only require a word tweak here and there. Hoo-rah. I am 60% done with this revision, and the last 40% should slide fairly well.

This weekend we might go for a day trip to the Museum of the Rockies, which is a cool place, and we have a "German brass" concert Sunday. Hmm. Plus my first blocking rehearsal for my oh-so-important part in Sarah, Plain and Tall. Oh, and my team made the first round of the hockey playoffs, so we have some TV watching to do. And maybe some barbecue? I'm looking forward to all of it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan:
It sounds like you had a good weekend planned, hope it went well. I'm just settling in for a few precious moments at my keyboard while Kori is sleeping, I've missed writing since I emerged from that initial new-baby twilight zone. Just wanted to see how you were doing, and I'm glad that it's coming along. You're still my inspiration.
Take Care
Cindy

Susan Adrian said...

Cindy:

Me? An inspiration? Aw, thanks! That's pretty cool.

Good for you to take your moments while the new one is sleeping! I just remember that time being so...fuzzy. {g}

Susan