Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Secret Society Girl release

Diana Peterfreund's Secret Society Girl is out today! Diana is an excellent blogger, and I've been following her success on her site for a while now. She's a smart cookie with the writing advice, and I'm betting it's a great book. Just ordered my copy from B&N. Check it out!

I've got a busy morning, so I'll come back later and post. Topic for discussion: who really is the Devil in the Devil Wears Prada? Is there one? {g}

Medieval Word of the Day: dearworth: Worthy of high estimation, highly valuable, precious, costly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Devil in The Devil Wears Prada... I think that would have to be Andy, acutally. Well, maybe not Andy, but the constant need for her to be accepted by Miranda.

Of course, I could be desperately over-analizing it due to JK Rowling corrupting me. Entirely possible. I don't think I'll ever read a book the same way again after reading Harry Potter... Hmm, could make for an interesting blog post...