Monday, December 31, 2007

Happiness is...

(Note to say: weird, this post disappeared for a while. It must have been when I tried to revise and hit the "draft" button...)

I'm a happy girl.

I'm managing to get some (few) words in despite being home, which is rare. Child is thrilled, and obsessed in a good way, with her new dolls. We're all going out to lunch in a little bit, and then we're going to stock the fridge.

AND I just got to use my Amazon gift card. Hooray!

I ordered:

STORY by Robert McKee. I've read bits before from the library, but I want my own copy.
DREAMS AND WISHES: ESSAYS ON WRITING FOR CHILDREN by Susan Cooper, one of my favorite authors evah.
PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeld
BREATHE MY NAME by R.A. Nelson
and last but not least, a fabulous new book by a forum friend of mine,
THE SPYMASTER'S LADY by Joanna Bourne

Hoooraaaaaaaay!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Suze,

Ooooh! New books!

You'll have to tell me how you like Jo's book. I've been meaning to order it.

--Rose

Susan Adrian said...

Rose:

New books ROCK.

I think I can safely say that Jo's book is going to kick some ass...