Tuesday, May 20, 2008

That meme

Carol tagged me on Friday, and I'm finally getting around to it. Because that's how I am. As usual, I reserve the right to not completely follow the rules and not tag anyone else specifically. If you're one of the two people who hasn't done this meme yet, join in and let me know.


A Meme about Various Things

  • What were you doing ten years ago?

    Um. You know, that's a really long time ago. Let's see, I had been married for 2 years, no Child yet. I was working at Academic Press in San Diego. I think I'd just started dabbling with my first book, then called TRUST.
  • What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?

    • Fill out insurance form for next year.
    • Work on choosing websites to focus thesis on.
    • Do some planning for this weekend's trip to Seattle.
    • Review possible pictures for next year's calendar (work).
    • Edit at least one chapter of GG.

  • What are some snacks you enjoy?

    I LOVE snacks. I'm one of those grazers. Chips & salsa, nuts, chocolate, limes or lemons with salt, popcorn.
  • What would you do if you were a billionaire?

    Spend lots of money. Duh.
  • What are three of your bad habits?

    • Eating too much salt (see above).
    • Not exercising at all.
    • Solitaire.

  • What are five places where you have lived?

    • Penryn, California (teensy-tiny)
    • Long Beach, California
    • San Diego, California
    • Brighton, England
    • Butte, Montana

  • What are five jobs you have had?

    • In-home pet caretaker
    • Retail goddess
    • Copyeditor
    • Desk Editor
    • Publications Editor (aka Goddess)

  • What were the last five books you read?

    • A Field of Darkness by Cornelia Read
    • One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
    • The Killing Floor by Lee Child
    • Repossessed by A.M. Jenkins
    • A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

  • What are five web sites you visit daily (in no particular order)?

    • Google Reader
    • Pandora
    • Statcounter
    • Facebook
    • The Blueboard (Verla Kay)

No comments: