Thursday, March 09, 2006

Murderess Update for the Day

On the writing front, I edited my daily pages at lunch, and finished reading through the hard copy of Murderess. Whew!

Now that the "easy" part's over (poring over pages and writing "add more here" and "make this conversation go on longer") I have to actually DO it. Write new scenes, add to existing scenes, plop in more research as seamlessly as possible. Fortunately though this next part is difficult, it's also fun. I can use the creative portion of my brain again. Woo-hoo!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

Welcome to Blogland. Have fun layering up Murderess!

--Rose

Susan Adrian said...

Thanks, Rose! I'm quite excited about it. {g} Now as long as I keep working on TMT before I blog, I'm okay!

Thanks for visiting!

Susan

Vicki Pettersson said...

Darn. You sound so excited about the work I doubt I'll get to use my cyber-whip on you. THAT woulda made a really interesting blog. Ah, well. Next time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Love your blog. I'm looking forward to standing in front of the cashier at B&N with The Murderess's Tale in hand, smiling broadly, saying, "I know her." Let me know when to grab the car keys!

Carol

Susan Adrian said...

Hi Joyce! Great to see you around again! And now I can find you, southerngirl. {eg}

As to the content, family life won't be the main focus, but I'm sure it will trickle in. It always does. {s}

Susan

Susan Adrian said...

V:

No cyber-whip needed yet. Though I could've used it yesterday! Kreekie had to cyber-slap me repeatedly. {g}

Susan

Susan Adrian said...

Thanks for coming by, Carol! And you know I will post a grab-your-keys alert...er, long before you'll ever need your keys. {s}

Susan