Friday, February 08, 2008

Goodie goodie

Huzzah and halleluj, class was cancelled for today. And my two-day work seminar is over. And it's Friday!

I sense general good news here. Perhaps it's a good news day. Anyone? Post with your good news!

Edited to add: also made my daily and weekly goals for GG. Only 2000 more words and I'll be back up to where I was last week. Kidding. This version is so much better.

A quote from my calendar, to inspire your good news for what I am dubbing Good News Friday:

"Obstacles melt away when we have the will to succeed."

I will go take my sickly-sweet self off somewhere else now. :)

2 comments:

helgor said...

good news: got a very promising phone call yesterday

bad news: little M came down with chicken pox yesterday

good news: got a very promising follow-up e-mail today

bad news: little M is covered in spots and very pitiful today

Susan Adrian said...

Oh, Helene, I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you. Well, good news comes in threes, so let's vote for overall happy for the good news, which will result in excellent follow-up third thing. :)

I got chicken pox when I was a sophomore in high school. On the first day of Easter vacation. {sigh}