Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Home

Home with sick Child today...but it's a good day, because all that's wrong is a cold and mild pink eye, which is an automatic no-school pass, but she feels fine. So we made triple-berry muffins, and worked on a jigsaw puzzle, and right now she's making valentines. I have been pretty clear that I need SOME writing time today--my characters are banging on my mental door--but we'll see how well that actually works!

Later...

Edited to say: YES! Got 800 new words I like, and had a marvelous day with Child, all told. Sincerely hoping her eyes are white enough to go to school/work tomorrow, though!!

3 comments:

helgor said...

Hope your little one recovers quickly. Pink eye's not fun. :-(

I've had Little M home since last Wednesday. Word count's suffering big time. LOL

Anonymous said...

Just in case you haven't checked out Janet Reid's blog. She has posted a link to your earlier post 'be afraid.'
Am bookmarking your blog among my own favourites. :)

Susan Adrian said...

Thanks, Brenda! I did see it, and whooped with glee. I'm severely addicted to Janet's blog myself.

Great to see you here!!