Wednesday, February 27, 2008

They say it's your...

Yesterday Precie tagged me with a meme challenge: write your memoir in six words. (Details here)

I wasn't up to it yesterday--Brain Full--but here's my attempt:

Dancer, writer, mother: living in hope.

No, I'm not a dancer anymore, but it was a huge part of my life for many years. I couldn't NOT include it. And all three of those things pretty much require living in hope. :)

(I'm not going to formally tag anybody to do this, but feel free to take on the challenge! If you do, let me know in the comments, please!)

In other news, today is my birthday. In my family, your birthday was the most special day of the year, when you were Queen. You got to pick out what the family ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and you got loaded with presents, treats, and cake. The whole day was magical from start to finish. It's not quite that way now that I'm a grownup, but I still love my birthday. There's a trace of magic that tinges everything.

7 comments:

Precie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Chrisbookarama said...

Happy birthday!! Mine was yesterday. Let's go eat cake.

Susan Adrian said...

Thanks, Precie!

Chris: Happy Birthday yesterday! I'm all for the cake. :)

Ipsey said...

Happy Birthday, Susan!
Amy

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Susan. Posted on Wednesday, but same sentiment. Hope you had a wonderful day.

here's my own six-word meme:
Struck by lightning: looking for more. :)

Anonymous said...

Two days late (sorry!) but heartfelt happy special-day wishes to you!!!