Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random note, to people who are in Intercultural Communication and/or film classes:

Look, I know you're studying the film CRASH for class. It's clear from your IPs. Yes, you at Northeastern and Connecticut State and NYU. I know you've probably been assigned a paper or something. But just because I wrote one post on CRASH when I was studying it in 2006? Does not make me an authority. Seriously. Just be careful using random blog posts as research, k?

(Note triggered by the fact that more than 30% of my hits in the last two weeks are results from searching for "movie crash analysis" or somesuch combination. Oddly, if you search on Google, that post is the 3rd result. Search engines are weird.)

More later. In the meantime, does anybody else listen to Matt Nathanson? Poppy, I know, but I love some of his songs. Downloaded one of his older ones, Beneath These Fireworks, from ITunes yesterday...

1 comment:

Mindy Tarquini said...

I'm too embarrassed to put up some of the searches that have found their way to my blog.

I emailed you at the email listed under 'About Me' re: how to switch your blog address.